Saturday, October 9, 2021

School Project About Becoming More Sustainable Shoppers

Hi everyone, I’m a first year student in university working on a project for my sustainable management/awareness class. I am working on developing an idea for an app that helps people become more sustainable clothing shoppers because the fashion industry is very polluting and most people don’t exactly buy things that they wear frequently.

If you could answer these few questions for me that would really help me include various perspectives!

  • what are some ways you are currently trying to become a more sustainable shopper? What works what doesn’t?

  • how do u know if u are doing well with sustainably shopping? What are some key indicators that you are making progress?

Thank you all so much, this will help a lot :)



Submitted October 09, 2021 at 11:51AM by BestShake4193 https://ift.tt/3uULKwG

No comments:

Post a Comment