Sunday, October 17, 2021

Should I return a sweater containing nylon?

Hi,

I just bought two sweaters, one is 100% merino wool and the later is 60% coton with 20% nylon and 20% viscose. Since I want to buy more sustainable clothes (because each time you wash, some microplastic goes into the water), I'm not sure between keeping it and wear it hundreds or thousands of time (like most of my clothes) or return it and choose sometime containing only natural fabrics?

It also seems that you need to iron Nylon clothes, which I rarely do for my other clothes... So maybe another negative point.

In all way, there is little to be done for our planet. If I return it, it will still go to trash or someone else will buy it and maybe throw it away in a year. If only they could stop producing with those harmful fabrics.

Thank you



Submitted October 17, 2021 at 05:24PM by Nic727 https://ift.tt/3n8NY8i

No comments:

Post a Comment