Monday, October 11, 2021

University assignment into sustainable walking shoe

Good evening everyone I hope you’re all having an amazing day. I’m a masters student at the university of Salford and have been set an assignment for a digital marketing module to design a sneaker and then market the sneaker. My group has decided to specify this sneaker to a walking shoe and then after doing research decided to make it a sustainable/ environmentally friendly walking shoe. I’m posting into this sub because I’m wondering if anyone could help me gain an understanding of the industry that we’re entertaining and some more overall insight into the works of out door apparel and door wear. Then some more information into the costs of production, the competitors in the market, the current demand for sustainable alternatives with the outdoor community, pricing strategies used by companies, what the consumer would expect from the product or anything else that would be of value when writing up a business plan for a company like this. Anything of help would be much appreciated thank you.



Submitted October 11, 2021 at 07:33PM by Late-Gazelle-9749 https://ift.tt/3oTaVyD

No comments:

Post a Comment