Monday, November 15, 2021

Does anyone know where to get heavy denim slim-fit mens jeans?

I constantly wear holes in the crotch of my jeans, even the loose fitting Levi’s 511s that I bought less than one month ago.

It’s super frustrating because while I try to repair them, they will inevitably wear out again around the stitch. Then I’m left with a pair of jeans which are perfectly fine except for a small but fairly crucial area.

I am looking for a pair of heavier denim jeans that will not wear out in a month, but rather last several years. I am willing to pay extra for this to save money and waste long term.

Ive looked at raw denim and Levi 501s but they are baggier than I like. I am not looking for skin-tight or skinny jeans, just a slim cut that follows the shape of my legs.

Does anyone have any advice for heavier slim-fit mens jeans, particularly available in Europe?



Submitted November 15, 2021 at 09:34AM by DarraghDaraDaire https://ift.tt/30ycLv5

No comments:

Post a Comment