Monday, November 8, 2021

How have you experienced waste problem in the fashion industry?

For my BA Fashion design project, I want to focus on how the industry creates unnecessary waste from returned/ damaged products. This comes from something I’ve experienced myself, as I have worked at a brand that used to slash broken returned bags and clothing instead of fixing or donating. We are entering a national competition and I really want to do well so I was wondering what else I could include in my work.

I wanted to ask if anyone else has witness poor waste management from companies they used to work at e.g, dumping, slashing, burning etc. If so, what was it like? How much waste would you throw away? Why did the company do this?

This is so I can write a report alongside sketchbook :) anything helps, thank you!!!



Submitted November 08, 2021 at 01:20PM by aspynie https://ift.tt/3H3gtgz

No comments:

Post a Comment