Thursday, November 18, 2021

What does your sustainable wardrobe look like?

A while back, I had to leave behind all of my clothing, but for pair of frayed jeans and a few t-shirts. I now have the money to begin rebuilding my wardrobe, but I want to be thoughtful about it this time around and limit myself to long-lasting, natural, and more sustainable basics. The problem is that I'm not really sure where to start.

I'm hoping to get ideas from other people's wardrobes, so if you could share what you deem to be you clothing essentials, how many you require, what your favourite pieces look like and where you purchased them, I'd very much appreciate it. Just any information on what you typically wear would be helpful.

Thank you!



Submitted November 18, 2021 at 03:14PM by early-grey-tea https://ift.tt/3DvIQlB

No comments:

Post a Comment