Wednesday, December 1, 2021

A black sweater got some bleach on it...

So, while wearing a black knit sweater, I leaned up against a surface that had a bleach cleaning solution on it, and of course, the bleach damaged the sweater and left this burnt-orange/red blotch on the front of it.

I don't really want to throw away this sweater or buy a new one (trying to limit my landfill impact as well as trying to only buy 2nd hand), and I don't want to fill my washing machine with black dye, so I'm wondering: do y'all have any tips to continue this bleachy look on the entire sweater (that seems to be the fashion, now, anyway).

It's a long-sleeve black sweater with an asymmetrical bottom hem. It's 70% viscose, if that matters. I don't want to melt the fabric, but the reddish blotch looks kind of nice, and I feel like it could look good all over.

Thanks!



Submitted December 01, 2021 at 05:04PM by JametAllDay https://ift.tt/3ob3B0z

No comments:

Post a Comment