Sunday, January 16, 2022

Sustainable fashion + responsible traveling

I have been traveling for 15 years and when you move around a lot, once in a while you need to refresh your wardrobe. But I hate buying cheap, fast fashion clothing and love supporting local brands wherever I go. It lets me fully immerse in that culture. At the same time, being a light traveler, I hate carrying those clothes around. That’s why I started a new company geared towards travelers who think a bit more sustainably. We are mainly a rental shop and our intention is to promote the circular economy. We are now live in Mexico City and 90% of our items are made locally by luxury Mexican designers.

Just wanted to share it here. ☺️

www.allpacked.co



Submitted January 16, 2022 at 05:52PM by TheShahShank https://ift.tt/3KhD1vz

No comments:

Post a Comment