Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Sustainable fashion brand is starting a zine and looking for submissions!

Are you interested in fashion and/or sustainability? Then keep reading!

I run a fashion brand called Muda New York. It focuses on creating sustainable and ethical fashion. But I know my prices aren't affordable and not accessible because everything made is sustainable and ethical. So, I'm starting a zine with the sewing patterns to all my items to make my fashion more accessible.

I would love to have people submit fashion photos and writing about sustainability, fashion, fast fashion, sustainable fashion, fashion in a pandemic, etc. The submission guidelines and form to submit work can be found here. The deadline to submit is April 1st but I'm open to extending it if necessary.

The idea for this zine came to me last year (you may recognize this post and username!) but I had to hold off on pursuing it until this year. I'm a senior in high school and this zine is my independent student project, so I'm devoting a whole semester of high school to work on this. I've been told that collecting zine submissions from strangers is "ambitious" and "unrealistic" and I want to prove those ideas wrong while also featuring some incredible artists! Thanks in advance!



Submitted March 15, 2022 at 09:39PM by MudaNewYork https://ift.tt/SqhAN4O

No comments:

Post a Comment