Friday, March 25, 2022

Sustainable Fashion Brand Website Testing

Hello Community,

I am Arjun King and I am the creative director at Banian Roots, a sustainable and minimalist fashion brand that I have been working on for the last two years. Currently, working as a one man army, I have set up the store online and almost ready to launch. Just some final touch up such as updating some policies and working on SEOs. This is my first time selling online full-time. Therefore, before going public I wanted to share the store to get some website feedback. I would love for anyone to view the site, and test all links, pages, URLs and subscription features. I have never done something like this before and so I would really appreciate any constructive feedback.

Website: https://banianroots.earth/password

Password: BRPublicTest3!!

Thank you so much for everyone who will take time to view and/or review the site.

Regards,

Arjun King
BanianRoots (Instagram)
Arjun97 (Instagram)



Submitted March 25, 2022 at 02:32AM by BanianRoots https://ift.tt/dQInfoE

No comments:

Post a Comment