Monday, April 18, 2022

calling all fashion students / avid readers!!

have any of you read Alice Payne's 2021 book 'Designing Fashion's Future: Present Practice and Tactics for Sustainable Change'?

I've just finished it for my research on the future of fashion and I wanted to see what people thought of it / encourage some discourse around it! Obviously if you've read it and you're not a student feel free to still share your opinions, I only addressed students because we can access it for free through our university library databases :o)

If you've not read it, I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a wide perspective and knowledge of what sustainability means under our fashion system!



Submitted April 18, 2022 at 01:39PM by sxfia318 https://ift.tt/ZykPpNx

No comments:

Post a Comment