Monday, April 25, 2022

I'm a finalist in a pitching competition! Click here if you wanna support my idea :)

Hi guys! A few weeks ago I made a post on this sub asking what people thought sustainable brands were not getting right and lots of people told me what they thought, which was so great!

I've been working on my sustainable clothing line for a while, trying to make my brand as sustainable as possible, so I wanted to see how people felt about the sustainable clothing industry.
I recently decided to enter my sustainable clothing idea into business competition my university organises and I've made it all the way to the final! If you'd like to support me, you can vote for me on the link below.

https://accelerator-london.com/students/big-idea-challenge/voted-for-climate-environment-idea-2/

(You need to fill in your details just to verify you're a real person so that people can't vote for themselves over and over)

Thank you for your support!



Submitted April 25, 2022 at 01:43PM by Mountain-Builder5475 https://ift.tt/qXG9o6z

No comments:

Post a Comment