Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Clothes swapping services

I've gone up a few sizes in the past few years and have so little clothes that actually fit me, so I'm trying to sort clothes as sustainably as possible. A friend suggested big sister swap. You send them your unwanted clothes and they send you clothes that other people have sent in that suit your style. I was really excited because I thought this would be a great way to get rid of my old clothes that don't fit and get clothes that actually fit me. I sent them my Pinterest and a bunch of specifics of the kind of things I was looking for. I received my box and everything bar one thing doesn't fit and/or is something that is clearly not something I would wear based on my pintrest and my specifications. I'm going to send them the stuff back because there's no point of me keeping them. Has this happened to anyone else? Also has anyone got any good alternatives?



Submitted May 25, 2022 at 06:56PM by slutfortigerbread https://ift.tt/YRofe8r

No comments:

Post a Comment