Thursday, May 26, 2022

Looking for chemically analysed textile swatches to add to nir scanner library

I am looking for more chemically analysed textile reference libraries.

That’s to say a large number of textile swatches (ideally various blends, we have 1000’s of pure materials) where the materials have been chemically certified and so we can be 100% sure of the composition. 

They are very hard to find though which has surprised me, I just can’t find companies that offer this a service.  We have some great libraries already but it's one of those things that we are always on the lookout for. I’m just wondering if anybody has a contact for this type of item and can point me in the direction of where to find them.

Thank you in advance, any ideas / thoughts / contacts greatly appreciated



Submitted May 26, 2022 at 06:36AM by teakpool https://ift.tt/Z8mDjt3

No comments:

Post a Comment