Friday, May 6, 2022

Tips on finding the OG designers for Shein clothes?

I'm trying to be make more sustainable choices when it comes to building a wardrobe. The facebook algorithm has yet to catch on, constantly bombarding me with shein ads. I don't want to purchase from them given how they contribute to the fast fashion cycle, but I know that a lot of their designs can come from indie brands or other stores. Is there any way to hunt down the original garment/designer in hopes of supporting a store that's not part of the fast fashion empire? I've tried reverse google image searching but I wonder if there's a website/instagram account/reddit thread that shows who the original designers are



Submitted May 06, 2022 at 06:33PM by buggy46 https://ift.tt/ubcHwsE

No comments:

Post a Comment