Friday, July 22, 2022

Help with Boxer Briefs

If this post isn’t allowed, please advise and I’d be happy to remove it!

I am desperately looking for more ethical boxer briefs with the specific addition of an anatomical front pouch/pocket. Currently I use Stance Wholester briefs for context regarding the “pocket technology”.

Many other companies feature this as well, like Saxx or All Citizen, but I am working on moving over to ethical/sustainable clothing exclusively.

Does anyone know of ethical/sustainable boxer briefs that have the aforementioned pocket? Talked with a Patagonia rep and they don’t have the pocket I’m describing. Pact doesn’t appear to have the pocket either.

Any help is appreciated!



Submitted July 22, 2022 at 10:49AM by freakingShane https://ift.tt/w9gkHUm

No comments:

Post a Comment