Monday, August 1, 2022

What would help you not fall for all the nasty greenwashing companies do? – On a quest to understand what would help everyone to make more informed choices. Need your advice!

Hey all.

I’ve been working on a project – a chrome extension that helps suggest cleaner alternatives to products on sites like Amazon (don’t like Amazon, aim to take users away from it to small brand sites).

I’m trying to make information accessible to people. As with all the greenwashing companies do, it's hard to see what’s genuine and what's fake.

I’ve spent months researching to find small and ethical businesses that produce genuinely ethical, sustainable products. I’m on a quest to understand how I can make it easy for people to shop consciously. I’d love to hear your thoughts on it.

What's the best way I can make all the information and research available to everyone out here? Making it convenient and effortless to shop consciously.

I’m really looking forward to some in-depth answers. You can choose to fill in your thoughts in the comments or even have a quick chat

with me. Feel free to reach out on dm's as well.

Really appreciate the feedback and your time. Thanks!



Submitted August 01, 2022 at 12:18PM by radical_apple_juice https://ift.tt/CvxpNFV

No comments:

Post a Comment