Tuesday, October 4, 2022

No buy year -- Looking for inspiration.

Hi!I'm doing a no-buy year and I'm trying to find new ways to feel inspired by clothing I already own. My goal is to keep track of what items I wear the most, how I wear them, and how I feel when I wear them so I can make more thoughtful shopping decisions once my no-buy year is over. I'm about three months in and there are days when I just don't feel very inspired, and I'd love to hear your tips on how to mix and match clothing you already own, shop your own closet, and feel "refreshed" without needing to buy anything.

All suggestions welcome, with a preference for low and no cost (I'm a student so can't invest in lots of tailoring at the moment!)



Submitted October 04, 2022 at 12:29PM by Warm-Poet-6841 https://ift.tt/HYfI8Uk

No comments:

Post a Comment