Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Cea - new sustainable clothing brand launched

Hi lovely community!

I have recently launched my sustainable clothing company and need all the support I can get. When I realized that the current clothing industry and environment don't go hand in hand, I decided to try to be part of the solution. I also struggle with sensitive skin, and was missing more options that were made from natural and organic fabrics. Our factory is BSCI certified to make sure the garment workers are safe & healthy.

Cea was founded to provide you with high-quality pieces that you can shop guilt-free. We are a female owned, self-funded, sustainable & ethical, small business and every single order mean the world to us. 

Please let me know if you have any questions about my brand & thank you for the support. <3

Karoline / founder



Submitted November 02, 2022 at 12:19PM by shop-cea https://ift.tt/6Yv1Ulw

No comments:

Post a Comment