Friday, November 25, 2022

Looking for participants in thesis survey on the topic of Sustainable Fashion

Hey all!

As part of my master's thesis research, I've created a 50 prompt survey which seeks to investigate the value that individuals place on the various traits that may contribute towards an item of clothing being labelled as 'sustainable', and whether increasing the level of trust that we feel towards brands may influence our aptitude to consume mindfully. (link below).

https://forms.gle/tBGrCvDd3s2Bav3U7

If you have a spare 10-15 minutes, your participation would be so appreciated!! Please feel free to also share it with anyone who you think might also be interested :)

*While I regretfully can't offer monetary compensation to y'all who complete it, I would be more than happy to share the findings of this study with you via email when I complete my analysis. (There is a prompt at the end of the survey where you can opt into this).



Submitted November 25, 2022 at 07:19AM by Upcycled_Himbo https://ift.tt/rPUlJBW

No comments:

Post a Comment