Sunday, November 20, 2022

Simplifying my wardrobe!

I’ve done quite a bit of reading and personal reflection recently about a huge miss in the sustainability conversation within fashion: quantity. I think a lot of the time companies get away with convincing consumers that all we need for a more sustainable fashion industry is better materials…but then they still make so much stuff, contributing to over consumption. So, I’m challenging myself to start on a journey to simplifying my whole closet! I just joined a bunch of new groups (including this one!) to help motivate and guide me. I also just happened upon this new group…seemed like a super cool place for beginners like me :). Thought I’d share in case anyone else was thinking about this too!



Submitted November 21, 2022 at 12:27AM by Wooden-Flower-8639 https://ift.tt/BUn6NkO

No comments:

Post a Comment