Sunday, December 18, 2022

Looking for Replacements

Hello. I want to replace items with sustainable options and I am doing ok with certain things, but not great with the items I have come to trust and fit well enough. I am plus sized (ranging 16-20 women) and the pixie pants from Old Navy just always fit and are just a consistent item for me. I am finding options that are almost dupes, but are always missing something, whether it be sizing, zippers, etc. The Ponte Pants from Universal Standard are the closest I have come across, they are more leggings that don't zip and I do not like that look on me. Does anyone by chance have a suggestion? I am a teacher and I am being so serious when I say these pants make my life easier! Dress up/down, comfortable. I want to keep that but want a more sustainable brand. I've even looked on secondhand site but haven't had much luck. Thanks!



Submitted December 18, 2022 at 12:54PM by mediaor https://ift.tt/0KzoDil

No comments:

Post a Comment