Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Amour Vert Rewards - specific questions how this works

TLDR: 1. When redeeming, why does it ask you if you’re sure? 2. How long is the code good for? 3. Is it specific to the amount you scrolled to (100 pts redeemed vs 400 pts for example)? 4. Can you combine/stack the redemption code with the sitewide sales? 5. Do they work on Final Sale and Pre-Loved pieces? 6. Can you change your birthday after receiving the 1st reward? I just signed up and missed the 100 points with my bday in Dec 7. Do points expire? 8. When did it start? I have a purchase from July that I do not see points for.

Background: I know buying new is already not the most sustainable way. I’ve needed a closet refresh for years (clothes getting small if you know what I mean) and kept it at bay by accepting items from family and friends. But I had issues with their fabrics, colors, and shapes. I also get completely overwhelmed in-person shopping and ThredUp. So I took the plunge with Amour Vert’s Final Sales several times in last 6 months.

This last purchase said I have enough points for the next tier so I finally established the account. Poked around and looked for FAQs to answer these questions but didn’t find anything. Please chime in if you know! Tyia



Submitted January 04, 2023 at 03:12PM by anickilee https://ift.tt/olS8KcT

No comments:

Post a Comment