Saturday, January 7, 2023

Survey for Sustainable Fashion Supply Chains

Hi everyone,

I am currently working on my university research on sustainable fashion supply chains and I am looking for people who are involved in fashion supply chains to participate in a short questionnaire as part of my research.

If you are involved in any aspect of fashion supply chains, including manufacturing or brand supply chain manager or even just as a consumer of fashion products, I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to complete my questionnaire.

Your input is crucial to my research and will help me to better understand the current state of sustainability in fashion supply chains.

The questionnaire should only take about 10 minutes to complete and all responses will be kept completely confidential.

If you are interested in participating, please DM me and I will send you a link to the questionnaire.

Thank you in advance for your time and contribution to my research.

Best



Submitted January 07, 2023 at 05:23AM by Kingo206 https://ift.tt/Hv3zxtG

No comments:

Post a Comment