Sunday, January 29, 2023

Thoughts on buying fast fashion secondhand?

I think I feel okay about thrifting from brands like Shein or Cider since I'm not directly supporting the company. I really love their clothing styles though, so I've recently bought a couple Cider items off of Depop, and that's kinda where my question comes in. By ordering these clothes from Depop I just feel like I'm creating more waste with the packaging and shipping labels and such.

What are your thoughts on this? Does the whole shipping process sorta cancel out the fact that I'm not directly supporting fast fashion brands? I'm also open to any opinions about secondhand fast fashion--I've just been pondering the topic a lot.



Submitted January 29, 2023 at 01:22PM by opskelleton https://ift.tt/TmcM1So

No comments:

Post a Comment