Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Can anybody recommend rain shoe covers/gaiters?

I'd really like to buy these rain shoe covers, but I'm almost positive they're waterproofed with PFCs.

I understand there are many sustainable choices for proper rain boots, and I've got a few bookmarked if I do go that route, but I'm trying to keep my wardrobe/accessories to a bare minimum, and buying more footwear is as undesirable to me as buying these PFC gaiters. On top of that, gaiters like these are easier to fold/roll and take up less space than similarly-sized rubber rain boots.

I've searched high and low for a sustainable equivalent to rain gaiters that cover the shoe entirely and not just ankle/lower calf like these for example.

Thanks so much!



Submitted February 02, 2023 at 12:33AM by RetailPleb https://ift.tt/exblUqE

No comments:

Post a Comment