Tuesday, February 21, 2023

What's the piece of clothing you've worn the most # of times, and how many times have you worn it?

This is a follow-up to my post about how many years a garment should last, but many of you pointed out that the # of wears is probably a fairer metric.

So personally I have a coat that is 15+ years old, and I wear it about 70x / year (conservatively, and on average). That means I've gotten 1050 uses out of one coat. I've only washed it about 5 times before ever (once every few years) when it really warrants a wash. I know that this may not be the norm for people, but I honestly just want to know how many uses we can / should expect from our clothes.

Please let me know!



Submitted February 21, 2023 at 03:09PM by reforme_styling https://ift.tt/uKAVn6f

No comments:

Post a Comment