Thursday, March 23, 2023

Is making clothes by yourself for sale bad for the environment?

I've always been avidly against fast fashion and generally avoid buying clothes unless I absolutely need them. Because of that, I've even been hesitant to start making merch for my band, although I'm not sure of the effects that could have on the environment.

Today, my girlfriend told me that she was thinking about designing and selling her own clothes to make some money and asked my opinion on that. I'd personally never do that for the above reasons, but then again, I might be somewhat biased because I don't like fashion very much. However, I want to support her, so I wanted to ask if anybody could tell if making your own clothes is bad for the environment in any way.



Submitted March 23, 2023 at 03:21PM by Andrexeme https://ift.tt/46WgMpb

No comments:

Post a Comment