Sunday, March 12, 2023

Newbie on this topic - does the brand Life is Good make the list/ check off the right boxes?

REALLY HOPE a mod doesnt delete this post for whatever reason.

I am new to the world of trying to buy clothes that arent going to negatively impact the enviornment (specifically related to wildlife) and when I say I am new to this world I mean last night I was deeply thinking about this issue and my love for animals and how I wanted to be more aware of the choices I make going forward. I have stumbled upon posts in the past talking about clothing companies maybe being alright in terms of environmentally responsible, but still lacking with this or that OR saying one thing but doing something else that really isnt helpful (maybe like not being fully transparent with the making of their clothing items).

For those of you that are pretty knowledgable about sustainable/ethical/environmentally responsible clothing, does the brand Life is Good check all right boxes/ make the list as a good company to buy from? Here is a link specifically related to this topic (but would still greatly appreciate it if someone reading this could verify/confirm that its good). https://www.lifeisgood.com/security/social-responsibility.html

Thank you in advance! :)



Submitted March 12, 2023 at 08:51PM by a_distantmemory https://ift.tt/QqHji5v

No comments:

Post a Comment