Tuesday, March 21, 2023

uneducated "sustainable" influencers

One of the things that bothers me the most about the sustainable fashion space is how little some influencers actually know (I've worked in fashion factories for over 13 years) and some of the stuff they are saying is just so far from reality. I get that they want to help - but I think they need to educate themselves before they start educating others.

To try and be part of the solution, I am creating a series of articles to educate people on how factories really operate. Because to change a system, people first need to understand the system.

This first one breaks down the 7 step process that transforms raw materials into a finished garment inside the factory.https://virtue-vice.myshopify.com/blogs/news/how-clothes-are-made-clothing-factory-tour

What other wrong information have you seen? What should my next article be about?



Submitted March 21, 2023 at 02:22AM by seedtostore https://ift.tt/P5MXEgb

No comments:

Post a Comment