Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Would you pay to attend a clothing swap?

I am working to plan a clothing swap in my city and wondering if this is something that you would be willing to pay to attend? The event will include:

  • Very cool location with city views
  • Photographer onsite taking pictures/portraits & free access to photos after
  • Wine & non-alcoholic seltzers to enjoy (free drinks with ticket)
  • Ability to swap clothing with other women AND have photo taken in clothing that's not swapped to resell

Would you be willing to pay for an event like this? If so, how much?

(Note - my goal would be to keep this affordable but cover some of my costs so that if it goes well I can host these consistently, not looking to make a profit!)



Submitted March 22, 2023 at 03:32PM by PetiteFashionista https://ift.tt/kYMOIbu

No comments:

Post a Comment