Sunday, April 23, 2023

T-shirts

Hello! For work, I wear a plain tshirt and jeans everyday. I bought 5 'a new day' tshirts from target just over a year ago. Except for one that's a high neck (which annoys me, I prefer a lower neck) all of them don't look very presentable anymore.

When I first moved to my new job, I couldn't bring any of my old wardrobe with me. So I ended up buying a lot of fast fashion to replenish it all in one go.

I'd like to change that, I'm stretching out the life of everything I have as much as possible and trying to find long-lasting, hopefully ethically made pieces within my budget when adding a new piece to my closet.

Do you have any recommendations for high quality tshirts that will last long? I'll be slowly phasing out the target tshirts anyways, but maybe something under $40?



Submitted April 23, 2023 at 10:27PM by Original_Orchid_7554 https://ift.tt/9rUhji4

No comments:

Post a Comment