Tuesday, April 18, 2023

what are your parameters for buying new?

hi all - I’ve been buying sustainable for a little over 12 months now. Been basically a no buy this entire time (I think I bought one dress that’s it) but as a result I think I’ve developed analysis paralysis around spending - I’m finding it impossible to commit to buying anything, even though I’ve saved the money and it’s items I actually need. (Specifically, shoes. Most my shoes are trashed and replacing is reaching critical point)

So was wondering what peoples parameters are around spending and what you look for to commit? I feel silly asking this but it feels like there is so many decisions to make it’s so hard for me to choose something to buy and where to put my money. Especially with shoes which I most likely will need to get new as I have big feet lol.

Sorry if this seems kind of silly!? I guess im just wondering if anyone else feels this way/has thoughts on becoming a clothing commitment-phobe.



Submitted April 18, 2023 at 09:33AM by gijjer https://ift.tt/g2jmEcQ

No comments:

Post a Comment