Sunday, May 7, 2023

Cork slides in size EU 35/US 4/UK 2?

Hi, sadly I want to buy new sandals for the summer, because I can't bring myself to wear second hand sandals (since they are not worn with socks). I really want the vegan Birkenstock, but they don't have the size 35 shipped where I live for some reason (Israel).

I'm looking for something very comfortable with a cork-like sole, NOT the EVA-rubber style. I have that and it's great for cleaning the house, but wearing it outside is terrible because it's sticky in the heat.

I looked at NAE, V.GAN, Good Guys, Able, NOAH, Will's Vegan Store - they all start the sizes at 36. Teva is a local brand, but their vegan option looks like my dog chewed it, so I prefer not to pay 110 USD for something that comes pre-chewed.

I just want something comfortable, vegan, and of good quality that will last several years, and in my size. Preferably not more expensive than the Birkentock (around 110-120 USD too) because that's already the upper limit for me. But if it's REALLY good quality maybe.

Do you have any recommendations? Than you!



Submitted May 07, 2023 at 12:00PM by Expensive-Sea-9851 https://ift.tt/YpJZPlK

No comments:

Post a Comment