Saturday, May 27, 2023

One more way how to be sustainable in your fashion choices

Alright, folks, I'm not sure if this is the right subreddit, but I wanted to share something that might be helpful to some of you. So, here's the deal: I've been struggling with body image issues because my hips are a bit bigger than what's considered "normal." It really messes with my confidence, especially when it comes to finding pants and shorts that look good on me. They just don't seem to fit right.

But then, a brilliant idea struck me one day. I thought to myself, there have to be other guys out there who are dealing with the same problem, but who really know their stuff when it comes to fashion. And that's when I came up with this awesome platform called www.samebody.net. It's a place where people with similar body issues (and even those without them) can come together and learn from each other's experiences.

Here's how it works: You upload a picture of yourself and include your age, height, bust size, waist, and hip size. This way, others can easily find your pictures when searching for specific body parameters. As a side effect now you can connect with a bunch of dudes who have similar bodies and swap/exchange clothes that will actually fit you!

p.s It`s like instagram but with tummy sizes :D please feel free to ask if you have any questions!



Submitted May 27, 2023 at 06:34AM by NobleDoubleStrike https://ift.tt/Gx20hKv

No comments:

Post a Comment