Friday, August 11, 2023

How do I conclude if something is genuinely sustainable?

I am really in need of buying clothes, but I have decided that my clothes should be as much environmentally friendly as possible. After two days of research I was able to find a good amount of such items around me (they all seem to be tooo expensive but it is a different topic) but even then I could not find much or any way to verify if they are actually made of sustainable materials or not, other than the company claiming that their jeans is made of 100% Organic Cotton I could not find much information on them. It kinda makes me think that I might waste my money on a marketing scam.

What are some ways to find if some clothes would be genuinely sustainable or not?



Submitted August 11, 2023 at 11:25AM by idonotdosarcasm https://ift.tt/YJryw3v

No comments:

Post a Comment