Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Seeking feedback regarding Sustainability related quizzes

Hey everyone,

I've been working on a series of interactive quizzes about sustainable living and consumerism, and I'm looking for some feedback from you all. I want to make sure that these quizzes are helpful and informative, and I think your insights would be invaluable.

Here are the titles these are all interactive quizzes :

  1. How sustainable is your lifestyle?
  2. What are your sustainable shopping habits?
  3. How can you reduce your carbon footprint?
  4. What is the environmental impact of your diet?

I'd love it if you could take a few minutes to try out one or more of the quizzes and let me know what you think. What did you find helpful? What could be improved?

Your feedback is really important to me, so please don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

P.S. If you're interested in getting the quiz links, just ask in the comments. I'd rather not post them directly in the post, as I don't want to come across as self-promoting.



Submitted August 29, 2023 at 01:33PM by Expensive-Yogurt-36 https://ift.tt/wO09QcJ

No comments:

Post a Comment