Friday, October 27, 2023

Where to promote Brand New Sustainable Fashion Projects?

Hello everyone, my name is Julian and a few days ago I launched a family sustainable fashion project through Kickstater (Crowfuding). Our pillar is local and limited production, and we all know what this entails, which is why we decided that, given its costs, crowdfuding for our first collection could allow us to give visibility and make ourselves known. However, I do not find many platforms or media (blogs/podcast) that allow this type of project to be promoted without being paid. Do you have any sites to recommend where I can promote my brand?

For the curious, the brand name is Kami Apparel, and it is from Barcelona - Spain, the campaign page is: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kamiapparel/kami-traditional-japanese-hawaiian-shirts?ref=590srs, I hope that you like it, and if you have feedback please share it!



Submitted October 27, 2023 at 06:35AM by jfalcio https://ift.tt/xBYkrOz

No comments:

Post a Comment