Monday, October 16, 2023

Wool/Cashmere/Alpaca Coat

Hi all - I’m on the hunt for a women’s wool/cashmere/alpaca/camel coat in mid/plus size. Really hard to find anything that is a good % natural fiber, much less something with certifications regarding that fiber. I’m in the EU and have tried the following options already:

  • the curated - sadly, slightly too small in their XXL, particularly in the chest area
  • sezane - I have the Johnson coat in the largest size they make it in (EU46) but this season it is slightly too small for me (again, largely a bust size issue). This one is cut with a small amount of polyamide, the most I’d like of a synthetic.

I’m looking for an overcoat, the Johnson’s length or longer. I’m eyeing some options from Boden but these are also cut with synthetics and include a polyester lining.

I’d also looked at Saint + Sofia’s options but again, the longer coats this season appear to be cut with acrylic and other nasties.

I especially like double breasted or something with an asymmetrical closing - wrap style or something with a lot of waist definition is not great for me. If you know of any leads as to where I can look, it would be much appreciated!



Submitted October 16, 2023 at 08:06AM by ledger_man https://ift.tt/31tLYcG

No comments:

Post a Comment