Monday, November 13, 2023

Any recommendations for women’s brands that come in dark/jewel tones and work for WFH with the occasional office day?

It seems like so many sustainable brands only come in earth tones and the few that don’t are way too bright for me. I mostly wear black and jewel tones (dark but saturated colors). I’d love some suggestions for any brands people know of with more of this color palette. I’ve dug through Good On You, but you can’t search by color or style really on it.

I also work from home 4 days a week, so I wear a lot of comfy clothes, but I really like texture in my clothes, think different fabrics, the ability to layer, etc. and versatility. I have no problem wearing a velvet dress around the house if it’s comfy.



Submitted November 13, 2023 at 10:52AM by Weeniebuttcorgo https://ift.tt/KC0f2bd

No comments:

Post a Comment