Monday, November 27, 2023

cotton-cashmere dress shirts from Banana Republic. How much would they shrink?

Hey guys,

Having to buy some new dress shirts since my previous ones seem to have shrunk or I got bulkier. I ordered some cotton-cashmere dress shirts from Banana Republic to try. I'm worried that it's 15% cashmere. Doesn't this stuff shrink like crazy? I avoid pure cashmere or merino wool sweaters like the plague since they basically become unwearable after 2 washes since they'll shrink 1-2 sizes.

What's your experience with these? I'm hesitant to buy a size up and hope it shrinks to the right size in case it DOESN'T shrink enough. I wish they just made the shirt in the color I like in pure cotton but couldn't find it.



Submitted November 27, 2023 at 11:11AM by Tonino123 https://ift.tt/8dfsrib

No comments:

Post a Comment