Saturday, December 9, 2023

Anyone tried the clothing from For Days?

I fell down the rabbit hole of researching trying to get rid of some of my gently used clothes...

I found For Days and while I'm not sure about if they have legitimate sustainable recycling, I'm more interested in diverting my textiles from the landfill than earning cash. For Days, of course, also offers you credits to their store when you recycle with them. I thought I'd find a few items I like, read a review or two before I send in my clothes to them to see if I would actually use the credits.

No reviews, on any of the clothes I was interested in. I searched by "most popular"; their top selling item is a green sweater on sale for $196, without a single review. Kinda fishy to me...

Has anyone tried their clothes? Are they quality? Have you ever used your credits with them?



Submitted December 09, 2023 at 04:48PM by lovincuppy https://ift.tt/DCBhYvZ

No comments:

Post a Comment