Friday, December 29, 2023

Are there PFAS in H and M undergarments?

Hey everyone,

So I’ve have seen all the news with pfas in undergarments and I myself have hormonal problems ( been with a gyno and now I am being sent to a endocrinologist- having problems with my menstrual cycle for the past 2 years it’s really just on and off). I really wanted to reach out to the sustainable communities and check if H and m has pfa free undergarments such as bras and underwear. I’m really struggling to find some good brands and I guess a little bit on the cheap side- I personally prefer in store undergarments not online because the hassle to return to an online store that has no instore options is just annoying-so long story short does is H and m safe to buy underwear and bras from-I understand not sustainable but atleast pfa free or wouldn’t cause problems- I just need something safe- also what are some brands you have been buying safe undergarments from( pfa free no harsh chemicals? And if so- are you able to list them down below- instore undergarments I prefer the places where I can physically go buy the item -I know h and m got rid of pfas in 2013 I just wanted to double check with someone!



Submitted December 29, 2023 at 09:46AM by Conscious-Ad5007 https://ift.tt/nV1WYc5

No comments:

Post a Comment