Monday, December 18, 2023

Do you also cringe while walking past fast fashion store windows?

I'm shocked when I walk past those stores. The clothes are wrinkly, badly crafted and made out off the cheapest looking material and low quality garments. Although I know how the das fashion industry works it still makes me sad how many of these clothes will probably end up in landfills. And due to the high demand on cheap clothes nowadays it's so hard to find garments made out of natural fibres. But not only fast fashion brands are culprits of this also high- end brands. I few month ago I was looking for a decent sweater made from wool and even sweaters that cost 200$ had a very high amount of polyester. That's why it's so important to look at the labels and the stitching!



Submitted December 18, 2023 at 07:15PM by forgottencupcake9018 https://ift.tt/TwW4qP7

No comments:

Post a Comment