Sunday, December 17, 2023

Experiences with Christy Dawn or Son de Flor?

Hi!

I am considering some higher quality brands to add to my closet in the future. I am trying to implement the idea of less items but higher quality into my wardrobe.

I love love love the cottage core style dresses both these lines offer, and am trying to research and weigh the pros and cons of both options.

Any positive or negative experiences with these? I adore some of the sweet floral prints available from Christy Dawn (not really an option on Son) but my concern is if it is deadstock fabrics, how do I know the fabric is of a high quality that will last? I have read that some of their dresses are Rayon and I am not sure about that fabric for their price point. Son de Flor uses linen which is a trustworthy material in my mind. If I am going to spend that kind of money on a dress I want it to last a lifetime!

Thx for any thoughts!



Submitted December 17, 2023 at 06:14PM by Wild_Orchid_5142 https://ift.tt/r3Hy0u7

No comments:

Post a Comment