Thursday, December 14, 2023

What kind of problems do you face when shopping sustainably/responsibly?

Hi all,

I'm a student at The University of Melbourne and I'm currently working on ways to make responsible consumption easier for everyone to engage with as part of my Masters. From this, I've developed a platform which in its current form is a social marketplace for sustainable and ethical product reviews, shopping and information so that everything you need to fully inform your sustainable purchase decision is in one place (Here's my website with what it currently looks like: Grapevine).

However, market research is a continual process, so I'd love to hear what kind of problems you face when you're trying to shop more responsibly and what solutions you use at the moment to help you out, as this will help me determine what elements of the platform need to change to meet consumer needs.

Or, if you have any feedback, suggestions or improvements for Grapevine then I'd love to hear them too!

(Also feel free to sign up to the waitlist for early access to the app if you're interested. At the moment I have 10 brands and about 100 first users who will be using the app once development is finished around February next year.)



Submitted December 14, 2023 at 10:36PM by grapevinetech https://ift.tt/zvXUe2T

No comments:

Post a Comment