Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Are there sexy sustainable options?

I’m in my mid 20s and have the hardest time finding sustainable and ethical clothes for my age range that actually show off my body & don’t make me look like a blob. I wear fitted dresses for nights out, sleek minimal heels, nice fitting slacks and fitted tops to work.

I can easily find flowy floral dresses at thrift stores because I like those and I know there’s a lot of sustainable floral dresses. I’ve also found some cute second hand shoes and actually found the cutest pair of sustainable sleek black heeled boots from Portland leather! But I eventually want my whole closet to be sustainable.

I always wear my clothes for years even if they were bought from a fast fashion company, thrift store, given for free -whatever it is and am very picky with my style. However I’ve been trying to find sustainable options for lingerie (is lace not a sustainable thing?), sustainable work clothes that are fitting and don’t make me look like a blob (I have big boobs so if I wear super loose tops which is typical for sustainable workwear AND loose slacks I just look sooo much bigger than I am), and I am also looking for sustainable night out clothes for my age range. I am just not going to wear slacks and a blazer to a club to go dancing🥸

Do sustainable brands not market to people in their 20s because of the higher prices of sustainable clothes? To me, while I don’t have a huge budget, I would way rather shop sustainably, but I can’t find clothes that are my style :(



Submitted January 03, 2024 at 09:07PM by Popular-Island7329 https://ift.tt/x1QveN7

No comments:

Post a Comment