Thursday, January 18, 2024

Hair Sticks

I've been looking to get into using hair sticks (I want to move away from elastic hair ties, and plastic claw clips), but I really don't know where to start. I want to be able to easily put my hair up in a classy(ish) effortless way and it seems like hair sticks are the way to go. Does anyone have any brand recommendations/ any recommendations at all? I really like Saya Designs, but they are a bit out of my price range (I cant justify spending 70+ on something to put my hair up).

Ideally I'd be looking for something wood and ethically made. I struggle to know whether or not something is actually ethical from Etsy, because I know dropshipping does occur there.

My hair isn't terribly long, about 7" past my shoulder, (although it does grow very fast and I'm planning to let it grow out longer), very straight, and relatively thin, but I do have a lot of hair.

Anything helps!



Submitted January 18, 2024 at 12:02PM by PinkBubbleGummm https://ift.tt/rjAigCs

No comments:

Post a Comment