Monday, February 5, 2024

Help me creat a user center design for my Master degree

Hi!

I am a student in Sustainable Fashion Master's degree, I am looking for a community that could help me build a product based on users' needs.

User design means the designer should listen to what the users want. So let me know if you are interested in a few exchanges or if you need a certain type of fashion product or service that you cannot find anywhere and we will develop your idea and make it sustainable.

It could be that you have a hobby but you lack a tool or your garment is not adapted to the practice enough so we gather with other people doing this hobby and discuss the needs of the community and develop solutions.

Oh and you don't need to have any knowledge about fashion!

If you are interested let me know!



Submitted February 05, 2024 at 12:19PM by Daenis22 https://ift.tt/bnJXA4r

No comments:

Post a Comment