Saturday, February 10, 2024

How to sustainably clean your clothes when living alone?

Hello everyone, not sure if this is the correct subreddit for this, but I wonder if anyone had any advice on how to wash and care for you clothes and not wasting a bunch of water even though you live alone? Taking proper care of the clothes you already have is a huge part of a sustainable wardrobe and I really want to attempt this this year. So theoretically I should be dividing my clothes by colour, purpose and care instructions but, since I live alone and don’t dirty up THAT many clothes, it just seems like a huge waste to do a separate wash for lights, darks, underwear&towels and things like wool. Would love to hear any suggestions, hope you all have a wonderful day :)



Submitted February 10, 2024 at 08:05AM by solarflarr https://ift.tt/LyvZmqJ

No comments:

Post a Comment